Some of the Dataloop plugins need an AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key in order to extract metrics from the CloudWatch API. To generate them use the following instructions:
1. To get started, open the AWS Management Console: https://console.aws.amazon.com
2. Click the IAM tab.
3. Click the Create a New Group of Users button.
4. Enter a Group Name called Dataloop.
5. Select the Read Only Access Policy Template then click Continue.
6. Click the Create New Users tab.
7. Enter a new User Name called Dataloop and click Continue and then Finish.
8. Click Show User Security Credentials.
9. Copy and paste your Access Key Id and the Secret Access Key somewhere safe